Freight charges - Domestic
Depending on your location, order value and order weight you will be offered one or more of the following shipping services to choose from during the checkout process. Please ensure you understand the different features of each service. (All services will require a signature on delivery.)
Shipping Services - Domestic
- Standard - eParcel service with signature required and delivery within 1-6 business days.
- Express- Reliable express service with online tracking and delivery in 1-3 business days (Guaranteed overnight delivery within the express post network)
Service times vary by destination. If in doubt, or your item is required urgently, please contact us.
If no one is available to sign for your package when a delivery attempt is made a card will be left for you and the items will be returned to your local post office for collection. If this is a problem we suggest you enter an alternative delivery address such as a work address during the checkout process where there will be someone available to sign for the package.
Freight charges - Export
Goods can be sent by various methods including Registered Airmail, Pack and Track Airmail and Express Courier International (ECI) Prices will vary depending on the parcel weight, destination, service required and insured value. (All services will require a signature on delivery)
Shipping Services - Export
Depending on your location, order value and order weight you will be offered one or more of the following shipping services to choose from during the checkout process. Please ensure you understand the different features of each service.
- Registered Airmail - Standard postal service with online tracking from point of arrival in country of destination and delivery in 5-10 working days to most locations
- Pack and Track Airmail - Standard postal service with online tracking and delivery in 5-10 working days to most locations. (Only available to select locations)
- Express Courier International (EMS) - Reliable express delivery with online tracking and delivery in 2-4 working days to most locations.
Backorder Order Items
Items that we do not normally carry in stock are considered "Backorder Items".
In general Back ordered items will include, but are not limited to, any items that are manufactured specifically to your requirements, any items which are ordered by us from overseas on your behalf and any non-stock items. Please be aware that if an item is listed on our website it does not necessarily mean it is a stocked item and it may still have to be ordered in from the manufacturer on your behalf.
All Back ordered Items require payment in full in advance and any shipping dates provided are estimates.
All Backorder Items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled
We will only accept cancellation of your order if
- The items on it are ones which we would normally hold in stock
- The items on it are NOT Backorder Only items which we have had to order in on your behalf
- Your order has not been shipped
Once your order has been shipped no cancellations will be accepted, you may however be eligible to return the items to us under our Returns Policy.
Please ensure you have the correct postage address stated as it cannot be changed after the payment has been received.